Featured Health Articles
- Before the Change September 18th, 2016
- In Remembrance and the Effects of Trauma September 11th, 2016
- The Sport of Staying Injury Free September 4th, 2016
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS). Who Should Attend: The goal of ACLS training is to assist in the education of the health care professional whose job includes the […]
- October 5: Brake for Breakfast The annual Brake for Breakfast, sponsored by Portneuf Medical Center will be Oct. 5, 2016 from 6:30 am to around 10:00 am. This is a drive-through event that is free and open to the public. You start at Breakfast Junction at the Portneuf campus, just off Hospital Way, go through Information Way, then finish at […]
- Red Hot Mamas Red Hot Mamas seminars are FREE and open to the public. Seminars are held in PMC’s Pebble Creek Classroom. Doors open at 6:00 pm, presentations begin at 6:30 pm. Please check seminar details below. Bring your girlfriends and join us for great guest speakers, valuable information, refreshments, and giveaways. Register below or call 208-239-1048 to […]
Featured Support Groups
- October 14: Better Breathers Club Do you or someone you know suffer from lung disease, such as COPD or asthma? If so, you can find a supportive environment by joining your local Better Breathers Club. Sponsored by the American Lung Association in Idaho, Better Breathers Clubs are all about people helping people – an opportunity for mutual support, and sharing […]
- September 26: Living Through Cancer - H.O.P.E. H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Endure) For anyone who has had their life effected by cancer. Mondays 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Portneuf Cancer Center. Call Robb Dye, LCSW 208-239-1754.
- September 21: Living Through Cancer - Living With Hope Living with Hope: For those who are dealing with a long term cancer battle. 1st and 3rd Wednesday of Each Month. 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm. Cancer Center Conference Room. Call Robb Dye, LCSW 208-239-1754.