Though Portneuf Medical Center (PMC) has served the community of southeastern Idaho since 1907, this year they celebrate the ten-year anniversary in their current location. As part of the ongoing celebration, the medical center staff invites the community and local artists to help celebrate and commemorate a decade of excellence in patient care.
Portneuf Medical Center is seeking art submissions. The chosen artistic design will be featured on a local billboard and the artist will receive a cash award. The theme for PMC’s art contest is “Portneuf: 10 years of caring for Southeastern Idaho.”
Theme: Portneuf: 10 years of caring for Southeastern Idaho
- Individuals ages 10 and over are eligible to enter
- The word "Portneuf" must be incorporated into the design
- The display area dimensions are 36' wide x 10'6" high, and your artwork must be scalable to this size with the use of a vector file
- There is no limit on the number of submissions
- Once submitted, designs become the property of Portneuf and will not be returned
- All designs are subject to modification
- The winning design will be selected by Portneuf Medical Center employees
Ideas & Inspiration:
A silent moment at the bedside, a laugh shared with your nurse, waiting on the edge of your chair, vulnerable and scared, the gentle touch of a hand when you need it most; these moments define the world inside the walls of Portneuf Medical Center. When a diagnosis is difficult and our hearts ache, it is the care team that lifts us up. In 10 years, our care teams have experienced countless moments like these. These moments are sacred, treasured and hardly forgotten.
When designing your art, perhaps draw inspiration from your experience with a care team and from a moment you shared at Portneuf Medical Center. Good luck!
Dates & Deadlines:
- Art must be submitted by July 30 at 9:00am
- Committee voting will take place from August 2 - 6
- Winner will be annouced August 6
- Art will be installed the last week in August
Terms & Conditions:
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed or cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
- By entering, the entry must be 100% original and the participant is the sole and exclusive owner of the material.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Submissions are due Friday, July 30. Submissions must be sent using the submission form on this page.
Questions? Email email@example.com
10 Year Art Contest Submissions