PORTNEUF HEALTH PARTNERS 2019
Community Impact Report
- Total Employees: 1,566
- Total Payroll: $105,825,089
- Property and Sales Taxes Paid: $3,579,195
- Uncompensated Care Given: $16,067,952
- Licensed Beds: 205
- ER Visits: 33,835
- Babies Deliveries: 1,208
- Charitable Contributions: $249,232
- Employed Providers:
- Employed Providers: 88
- Number of Specialty Clinics: 11
Sports Medicine Institute
- Certified Athletic Trainers had 2,640 contacts with athletes between School District 25, ISU, concerts and community events
- Average Days Onsite at Each Local High School: 166
Portneuf Quality Alliance
- Enrolled in Medicare Shared Savings Plan
- With Caribou County Memorial Hospital partnership, expanded services to Caribou County
- Held costs steady on PMC Employee Health Plan and on True Blue exchange product
Five entities make up Portneuf Health Partners; together each offers its own contribution in making eastern Idaho better.
- Portneuf Medical Center cares for patients and their families with a higher level care.
- Portneuf Medical Group has over 88 providers in 11 specialty clinics.
- The Portneuf Health Trust is our local, not-for-profit owner.
- The Portneuf Sports Medicine Institute sends certified athletic trainers to help our high school or community athletes be safe while actively participating in sports.
- Portneuf Quality Alliance is a network of physicians an providers who are dedicated to offering the best possible care at a competitive price.
Together, Portneuf Health Partners play a major role in the physical and economic health of the entire community. This is still a place where neighbors look after neighbors and partnerships mean we accomplish more than we ever could individually.