We understand that remaining close to family and friends is important while receiving cancer treatment.
The Portneuf Cancer Center provides a wide range of services and the latest in cancer therapies right here in Eastern Idaho. Our experienced team of medical oncologists and radiation oncologists follows the same guidelines as the world’s leading cancer centers, providing you with the help and support you need, from diagnosis and treatment to recovery and follow-up care.
Advanced cancer care, under one roof
- A multi-disciplinary approach to cancer care: Our oncologists, surgeons, pathologists, radiologists and internal medicine physicians hold tumor conferences several times a month and work together to determine the best treatment for your diagnosis.
- State-of-the-art radiation therapy: Our new and advanced technology is on par with facilities across the Intermountain West, and is backed by the support of our radiation specialists.
- Access to the latest research and clinical trials: The Portneuf Cancer Center works closely with other leading cancer centers to facilitate even more ways to detect, treat, and prevent the reoccurrence of cancer.
- Personalized patient support: Patient navigators, dietitians, social workers, support groups, and financial counselors are available to all of our patients and their families for their well-being and quality of life.
- A higher standard of care: We adhere to the National Comprehensive Cancer Network’s guidelines, delivering best practices for cancer treatment to Eastern Idaho.
Call us to schedule an appointment