We all have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our response to treating patients during this pandemic is another reason why you can trust Portneuf Medical Center with your care. Our team is comprised of experienced, compassionate health professionals and our facility is equipped to handle your healthcare needs.
We understand you may be hesitant to seek in-person care, please know we are prepared. We have enhanced our processes to protect the safety of our patients and team members and our commitment to high-quality and compassionate care remains. Please know we are taking the following actions:
- We follow strict CDC guidelines and perform regular rigorous cleaning and sanitizing efforts to make sure our facility is safe for our patients and team members.
- Waiting rooms, lobbies, restrooms and other areas with frequently touch surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected continuously.
- Employees must complete a daily mandatory screening before being cleared for work.
- All visitors and vendors entering the facility must answer pre-screening questions before allowed entry.
- Visitation policies have been in effect to limit patient and staff exposure.
- Everyone on campus must wear a mask at all times unless they are in private offices.
- Separate areas have been created within the hospital for treatment of COVID-19 patients and non-COVID-19 patients.
- Hands-free hand sanitizers are installed in waiting areas and lobbies.
- Everyone entering the hospital will receive a mask. Please place this mask over your nose and mouth. Please continue to wear the mask unless instructed to remove it.
- Our team members have the appropriate personal protective equipment required for your care and safety. You should expect every person you encounter in the hospital to be wearing mask.
- Social distancing measures are in place in waiting areas. Any time you are in a waiting area, please refrain from sitting within 6’ of other visitors.
- Floor markings indicating safe distance are in place to help you and our teams stay safe.
- Elevator use is limited to 2-4 occupants at a time. Please observe signage on the elevators.
At Portneuf Medical Center, we have your safety in mind.
We hope these steps demonstrate our commitment to providing the safest care possible.
Thank you for trusting Portneuf Medical Center with your health care needs.