A Southeast Idaho native, Dr. Price received his bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from Idaho State University. He received his Medical Degree in 2004 from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Board Certification in Family Medicine came after internship and residency in South Bend, Indiana. He also completed a Sports Medicine Fellowship at South Illinois University.
Dr. Price received further training in wound care and hyperbaric medicine in Woodland, Texas through a program championed by Diversified Clinical Services, the leader in outpatient wound care management and wound care and hyperbaric education nationwide. Dr. Price’s expertise will further support the evaluation and treatment of patients with acute and chronic wounds at Portneuf Medical Center.
- American Board of Family Practice
- American Board of Wound Management
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education & Training
- Blessing Hospital
- St. Joseph Commuity Hospital of Mishawaka
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine