Dr. Vasquez is a cardiothoracic and vascular surgeon with Portneuf Medical Center. His vision for the future of arteriovenous care in Pocatello is unrivaled and he has worked tirelessly to ensure the Idaho Vein Center is a clinic at the forefront of its field. He serves as our medical director and supervises all activity at the Idaho Vein Center, as well as performing our laser treatment procedures.
He serves in several important roles at local, regional and national organizations. In addition, Dr. Vasquez serves as the current President of the Idaho State Chapter of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and is skilled in complex wound management including diabetic foot ulcers and other wounds that failed to heal.
- American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- American Board of Wound Healing
- American Board of Wound Management
Specialties & Interests
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Wound Care / Hyperbarics
Education & Training
- Wayne State University-Detroit Medical Center
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
- UCSD Medical Center - San Diego