Get up and move with an experienced orthopedic team
When you work hard and play hard, it can take a toll on your body. Bone and joint pain or limited motion can hold you back from living your life. At Portneuf Medical Center, you’ll find a team of highly-skilled surgeons, nurses, trainers and support staff committed to helping you get back up and moving. From joint replacement to sports medicine, we have a range of treatment options for a more successful recovery right here in your community.
A comprehensive orthopedic program
- The most experienced joint replacement specialists in Eastern Idaho.
- Board-certified orthopedists who have studied and trained at some of the top medical schools, surgical residencies and fellowships in the country.
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment options for a wide range of orthopedic conditions.
- Unparalleled Sports Medicine Institute that provides high-quality care for community members and individual athletes as well as on-site support for Century, Pocatello, Highland and Marsh Valley High Schools.
- A Total Joint Center that offers comprehensive care for anyone undergoing joint replacement surgery, providing the education and services you need throughout pre-and-post operative treatment.