From coffee and food services to inviting spaces to sit and relax, our amenities are here to make your visit as comfortable as possible. We have comfortable waiting areas available on all patient floors.
For Surgical Patients we ask that friends and family members wait the surgical waiting area on the first floor. The surgical staff will keep you informed and your physician will contact you there when surgery is over.
Visiting Hours – Our patient and family centered care welcomes visitors at all times, however, there are some areas in the hospital and based on patient preferences that have limited visitation hours to help aid in the patient’s recovery. We ask that you respect the visitation guidelines unless discussed previously with the patient’s care team.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind during your visit.
- Please do not visit patients if you are sick with a cold, flu or anything else that could be contagious.
- Portneuf is a smoke-free campus.
- Dress appropriately. Shirt and shoes must be worn in the hospital at all times.
- Be considerate of other patients. Please maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visits should not interfere with patient treatments. Physicians or nurses may ask visitors to leave the room during tests or treatments.
- Patients often have special dietary needs. Please check with the nurse before bringing or giving the patients food or beverages.
- Patient restrooms are for use by patients only. There are public restrooms throughout the hospital for visitors; these are primarily located near patient floor waiting rooms.
Patient rooms can comfortably accommodate two visitors at a time. When there are several visitors, please use the patient/visitor lounges in each area as these areas can more easily accommodate larger groups.