We’ve expanded the ways you can receive care. Whether you choose in-person or virtual appointments, we’re here to meet your needs with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- View our convenient virtual care options from the palm of your hand.
- For a list of all our services, click here.
- Learn how we keep our facilities safe and clean to maintain good health for our patients and employees.
More Ways to Schedule
Whether you are a new or established patient, we have several options for scheduling appointments.
Online: New patients can find providers and schedule a primary care appointment with just a few clicks.
- Click on your preferred provider’s photo.
- Select the New Patient scheduling button.
- Enter your relevant information and schedule an appointment – it’s that simple.
MyChart: Current patients can schedule an appointment online through our MyChart patient portal.
- After logging in, go to Menu on the left side and select Schedule an Appointment.
- Choose either your provider or the type of visit (in-person or virtual
- Choose the time you wish to schedule, and you’re all set.
For information about the convenience of having a MyChart account and to sign up for an account, click here.
Phone: New and current patients can also call our office at 208-239-1000 to schedule an appointment.