- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education & Training:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital - Residency
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center - Internship
- Ross University School of Medicine - Medical School
Dr. Rowland completed his internship at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, NJ and later transferred to Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois so that he could be closer to family. There, he completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Daniel has always had a strong interest in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. In 2007 he performed the first ever Robotic Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in Mesa, Arizona. And in 2012 he performed the first ever Single Site Robotic TLH in Chandler, Arizona. Since then, Daniel has further taught surgical techniques both nationally and internationally.
Pocatello is an ideal location for Daniel and his wife. Here, they will be closer to their children, who are attending colleges in the area. He and his wife enjoy the strong communicty Pocatello has to offer. When Daniel is not practicing medicine, him and his wife enjoy riding the trails of Pocatello on their ATV's and taking their dogs for walks at the Wellness Complex.
Dr. Rowland is proud to offer the following services:
- Prenatal Care with delivery at Portneuf Medical Center
- Management of High Risk Pregnancies
- In office Procedures including Colposcopy, Office Hysteroscopy and LEEP
- Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery including Robotics
- Medical Management of Menopause
- Medical and Surgical Management of Fibroids and Endometriosis
- Medical and Surgical Management of Female Incontinence
- Birth Control Options including IUDs and Nexplanon
- Comprehensive Gynecological Care through all stages of life.