- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine
Education & Training:
- OSU/Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Fellowship
- Midwestern University OPTI/Verde Valley Medical Center, Residency
- Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
As a former engineering student, Dr. Anderson enjoyed working on design projects with physicians. This experience encouraged him to pivot towards the field of medicine.
Douglas feels that he has been led by God to be pursue Oncology. He loves what he does, and he is grateful for the opportunities he has to care for his patients and their families in the most difficult times of their life.
Dr. Anderson was drawn to Pocatello when he saw the strong community that existed. He is anxious to explore the endless outdoor opportunities that the area has to offer.
When he is not practicing medicine, Dr. Anderson stays busy with his four daughters. He comes from a large family himself; growing up with 7 brothers. When Douglas is not practicing medicine, he enjoys dancing with his wife, playing with his four children, running and biking.
- Treatment of solid cancers
- Colon Caner
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Treatment of blood-borne cancers