- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine—Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine in Interventional Cardiology
Education & Training:
- Universidad Nacional De La Plata, Obtained MD Degree top five of his class
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Internal Medicine Residency
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Cardiology Fellowship
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Charles Nicolle University Hospital of Rouen France, Valvular Heart Disease Trained
Fernando Grigera, MD is board certified Internal Medicine interventional cardiology. He is fellowship trained and was an attending interventional cardiologist at the Cleveland Clinic. He specializes in Interventional and structural Heart Disease.
Dr. Grigera earned his medical degree from Unversidad Nacional De La Plata and completed residency training at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
Attending Interventional Cardiology
- 2 years with: Instituto Cardiovascular De Buenos Aires Buenos Argentina
- 3 years with: Cleveland Clinic
- 12 years: Summa Akron City Hospital
- Has practice with Portneuf Medical Group since 2004