- American Board of Surgery
Education & Training:
- St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Residency
- University Of Vermont College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Advance Trauma Life Support Instructor
Hannah has had advanced training in Trauma surgery, Robotic surgery and Oncoplastic surgery. She is especially interested in surgery of the colon, breast, thyroid, parathyroid, hernia, gallbladder, robotic, laparoscopic, reconstructive and reflux operations.
Dr. Caulfield is extremely passionate about caring for her patients, and when she is doing that she says that she feels “like I am doing what I was always meant to do." After receiving her training from the University Of Vermont College Of Medicine and St. Joseph’s Medical Center Surgical Residency Program, a Level I Trauma center, she moved to Idaho, where she enjoys being a part of the Pocatello community.
When Hannah is not caring for her patients, she and her husband enjoy the various outdoor activities that the Portneuf Valley has to offer, including, backcountry skiing, mountain biking, hiking, swimming and more.
Dr. Caulfield is accepting new patients and looks forward to continuing to provide excellent care within her scope of practice.
Specialties and Interests:
- Adult General Surgery
- Pediatric General Surgery
- Robotic, Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Breast Cancer, Breast Reduction, Breast Reconstruction
- Body Sculpting
- Tummy Tuck
- Removal Excess Skin Arms, Legs etc.
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Surgical Oncology (Cancer)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Liver cancer
- Pancreas cancer
- Anti-Reflux Surgery
- Endocrine Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Parathyroid Surgery
- Adrenal Surgery
- Trauma Surgery