- American Board of Internal Medicine in Cardiovascular Diseases
Education & Training:
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Utah School of Medicine and Affiliated Hospitals, Residency
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Residency
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Fellowship
She is the first member of her family to become a physician and, even from a young age, always knew she wanted to pursue a degree in medicine. During her fourth year of medical school, she realized cardiac electrophysiology provided the intellectual stimulation she craved. Although she greatly enjoys the intellective challenges of being a physician, her passion remains rooted in providing quality care so patients can have better outcomes and begin feeling better.