The Mobile Mammography Unit, provided by Portneuf Medical Center, has been servicing rural Southeast Idaho for almost 20 years. In January 2019, in partnership with the Portneuf Health Trust, a new mobile coach with the most advanced 3D technology hit the road and started a new chapter of bringing mammography services to the rural communities.
Our mobile unit travels to various locations throughout the region providing high quality screening services.Mobile Mammography is fast, easy, convenient, and comes complete with state of the art technology, expert staff and superior service. All mammograms are carefully evaluated by a board certified radiologist who specializes in breast imaging and findings are reported to you and your physician.
The American College of Radiology and Society of Breast Imaging continue to recommend that women at average breast cancer risk begin screening at age 40. For more screening guidelines, visit www.Portneuf.org/Screenings
Appointments on the mobile mammography unit are typically scheduled by the facility where the unit will be located or by your primary care physician.
Interested in Scheduling with our Mobile Mammography Service?
- Power County Hospital - American Falls
- (208) 226-3200
- Lost Rivers Medial Center - Arco
- (208) 252-7654
- Health West Clinic - Aberdeen
- (208) 397-4126
- Health West Clinic - Downey
- (208) 897-5600
- Health West Clinic - Lava Hot Springs
- (208) 776-5202
- Nell J. Redfield Memorial Hospital - Malad
- (208) 776-2231
- Caribou Memorial Hospital - Soda Springs
- (208) 547-3341
Below is a list of hospitals and businesses that are currently served by the mobile mammography unit:
- Caribou Memorial Hospital, Soda Springs, Idaho
- Nell J Redfield Memorial Hospital, Malad City, Idaho
- Power County Hospital District, American Falls, Idaho
- Lost Rivers Medical Center, Arco, Idaho
- Fort Hall Indian Health Services, Fort Hall, Idaho
- Southeast Idaho Public Health Department
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Pocatello City
- Idaho Power
- Farmer’s Insurance
- All State Insurance
- On Semi Conductors
- Shavers Pharmacy
- Pocatello Transportation Department
- Idaho Central Credit Union
- Lamb Weston
- Pinehurst Nursery
- HealthWest Aberdeen
- Pocatello City Offices
- Bannock County Offices
- School District 25
If you would like the mobile mammography unit to schedule a visit for your business, please call Portneuf Medical Imaging at 208-239-1580.
For mammograms at Portneuf Medical Center Campus, please contact centralized scheduling at 208-239-1500.