Our response to safely treating patients during the current pandemic is just one reason why you can trust Portneuf Medical Center with your care. Our team is comprised of experienced, compassionate health professionals and our facility is equipped to handle your healthcare needs.
We understand you may be hesitant to seek in-person care, please know we are prepared. We have enhanced our processes to protect the safety of our patients and team members and our commitment to high-quality and compassionate care remains. Please know we are taking the following actions:
- We have engaged a nationally recognized, third-party organizations to oversee regular rigorous cleaning and sanitizing efforts, including testing of air, water and surfaces to make sure they are safe for our patients and team members.
- Waiting rooms, lobbies, restrooms and other areas with frequently touch surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected continuously.
- Everyone entering the hospital will answer a prescreening questionnaire and have a temperature check.
- Our team members participate in comprehensive health screening on a daily basis
- Separate areas have been created within the hospital for treatment of COVID-19 patients and non-COVID-19 patients. These include procedural, surgical and inpatient units.
- Hands-free hand sanitizers are installed in waiting areas and lobbies.
Personal Protective Equipment
- Everyone entering the hospital will receive a mask. Please place this mask over your nose and mouth. Please continue to wear the mask unless instructed to remove it.
- Our team members have the appropriate personal protective equipment required for your care and safety. You should expect every person you encounter in the hospital to be wearing mask.
- Social distancing measures are in place in waiting areas. Any time you are in a waiting area, please refrain from sitting in blocked seats.
- Floor markings indicating safe distance are in place to help you and our teams stay safe.
- Elevator use is limited to 2-4 occupants at a time. Please observe signage on the elevators.
We hope these steps demonstrate our commitment to providing the safest care possible.
Thank you for trusting Portneuf Medical Center with your health care needs.