Video Visits by Appointment
Video visits by appointment are available for anyone scheduling with a Portneuf primary care provider or specialist for routine annual exams, physicals, checkups and more. It’s just like a regular doctor’s appointment but from the comfort of home.
How to Schedule a Video Visit
Patients with a MyChart Account
- Log in to your Portneuf MyChart account.
- Go to Menu > Schedule an Appointment.
- Under the “Schedule with a specific provider” section, click on the provider you would like to see, and select Video Visit on the appointment type.
New Patients or Patients Who Do Not Have a MyChart Account
- Visit our primary care provider pages and click on the provider you would like to see.
- Click the New Patient button under online scheduling
- If it is primary care provider, select your insurance, click the Video Visit button and fill out the remaining information.
- If it is a specialist, complete the appointment request form and indicate that you would like a video visit in the comment box. Our office will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Video visits by appointment are billed to the health insurance provider that is on file for you. Based on your plan, you may be billed for costs that they do not cover.
On-Demand Video Visits
Portneuf providers also offer on-demand video visits. On-demand video visits are similar to an urgent care, only virtual. To see a provider now, click here.