PORTNEUF HEALTH PARTNERS 2017
Community Impact Report
- Total Employees: 1,615
- Total Payroll: $73,739,817
- Property Taxes Paid: $2,542,140
- Uncompensated Care Given: $1,429,228
- Licensed Beds: 187
- ER Visits: 39,116
- Deliveries: 1,304
- Charitable Contributions: $83,458
- Sales Tax: $1,336,973
- Capital Investments to Improve Care: $3,648,936
- Employed Providers: 60
- Number of Specialty Clinics: 10
- Outpatient Clinic Visits: 59,324
Portneuf Health Trust
- Total Community Support: $660,967
Sports Medicine Institute
- Certified Athletic Trainers had 14,664 contacts with athletes between School District 25, ISU, concerts and community events
- Days Covering Community Events: 108
- Average Days Onsite at Each Local High School: 205
Portneuf Quality Alliance
- Enrolled in Medicare Shared Savings Plan
- With Caribou County Memorial Hospital partnership, expanded services to Caribou County
- Held costs steady on PMC Employee Health Plan and on True Blue exchange product
Five entities make up Portneuf Health Partners; together each offers its own contribution in making eastern Idaho better.
- Portneuf Medical Center cares for patients and their families with a higher level care.
- Portneuf Medical Group has over 60 providers in ten specialty clinics.
- The Portneuf Health Trust is our local, not-for-profit owner.
- The Portneuf Sports Medicine Institute sends certified athletic trainers to help our high school or community athletes be safe while actively participating in sports.
- Portneuf Quality Alliance is a network of physicians and providers who are dedicated to offering the best possible care at a competitive price.
Together, Portneuf Health Partners play a major role in the physical and economic health of the entire community. This is still a place where neighbors look after neighbors and partnerships mean we accomplish more than we ever could individually.