Our father died of a heart attack at a young age. And it’s always been in the back of our minds that we had that same gene dad had.
It is easy to miss warning signs. In fact, many who have heart disease or an irregular heartbeat may not even know it. That is why it is so important for us to listen to our hearts and to have access to people who are trained to hear and to help. The experienced team at Pocatello Cardiology and the Heart and Vascular Center at Portneuf are trained to recognize and treat common disorders and serious, life-threatening conditions. It is comforting to know that there is a place, right here in southeast Idaho, that make caring for your heart their number one priority.
Everything we need to keep our hearts beating strong:
- Individualized focus on education, treatment, and advanced therapies; together we can keep your symptoms and disease progression under control and improve your overall quality of life
- Access to the latest surgical care such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) for faster recoveries
- Electrophysiology specialists on your team to treat arrhythmias and correct heart pacing issues
- The latest technology to diagnose and treat heart disorders
- Advanced medical imaging for minimally invasive surgical procedures for a higher level of surgical care
- Rapid emergency care. During a heart attack, every second counts. From the moment a patient comes through our doors to the insertion of a balloon catheter is faster than the national average
If you would like to see a heart specialist at Portneuf Medical Center to care for your heart or the heart of a loved one, please call 208-234-2001 to schedule a consultation.(208) 234-2001
Check Your Heart Risks
Watch Becky's story
Everyone was very surprised that I had a heart condition because I fit none of the criteria.